Vegetarians move along, nothing to see here.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You must stop eating all this flesh, it is a major contributor to the greenhouse gas Methane and if cows were capable of smoking then I dare say there would have been a few exploding cows around.

Now I feel hungry, and I've not long had fish and chips. That meat looked mouth watering, forget the egg though.

Nigel.

When working in Qatar the local Fudruckers Burger Bar had offerings like that - with an option of 4oz, 8ox, 12oz and 16oz burgers. My sons always tried the 16oz but invariably part of it came home in a doggy bag (although that may have been their plan).

As for ending meat production - can someone help me understand what we do with grass meadows etc when there are no livestock to graze. Do we plough them up for cereal crops?

Wow!
Isn't that how McD's do it?
Attention to detail? Onion rings, turning the 'patties' (45 degs?), building the finished burger.
Hygiene throughout.
Bet they taste wonderful.

You must stop eating all this flesh, it is a major contributor to the greenhouse gas Methane and if cows were capable of smoking then I dare say there would have been a few exploding cows around.

Is this in jest?

Last edited:
As for ending meat production - can someone help me understand what we do with grass meadows etc when there are no livestock to graze. Do we plough them up for cereal crops?
Perhaps we could replant them with trees, healthier for the environment, proven to help rainfall be absorbed into the soil at a far greater rate than pasture so reducing flooding & would give a plentiful supply of timber for future generations of woodworkers. Win win :unsure:

Perhaps we could replant them with trees, healthier for the environment, proven to help rainfall be absorbed into the soil at a far greater rate than pasture so reducing flooding & would give a plentiful supply of timber for future generations of woodworkers. Win win :unsure:

That's been the mo in my state. More than half of the state is covered by trees. Suitable hardwood trees just generally fall and rot here.

Back