Vaccination

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's all speculation but I think you may be overestimating the number of people killed by drunk drivers.
Statistics I read said most accidents happen in the home, so since lots of people cooped up at home should mean more accidents.

Again, I know it's all speculation so don't get mad.
Is that intended to be a joke? I hope so. Otherwise it's scarily similar to the old joke about the (insert ethnic minority here) person who read that most traffic accidents happen within 5 minutes of home, so he/she moved house.

Is that intended to be a joke? I hope so. Otherwise it's scarily similar to the old joke about the (insert ethnic minority here) person who read that most traffic accidents happen within 5 minutes of home, so he/she moved house.
I mean, really... If everybody stayed at home all the time, 100% of accidents would happen in the home.

I think it will be a real shame if this thread continues going down the pan in the same way previous covid ones have. The only new news is progress on getting vaccinations rolled out which is what I think @Garno did us all the favour of starting it for.

IMHO everything else has been argued already and we’ve all got views on what has happened, the mortality statistics and lockdown etc that we are not going to change so there’s no real point raking over it all again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back