Vaccination

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you saw how processed meat products are made then you would run a mile, some of them probably make Mc junkfood look edible. I once had the misfortune to visit a processing plant to look at some control equipment, never again did I venture near. Cow in one end, bleached white bones into one skip and a few parts into another with the rest into fridges. They were the days when even the spinal cord went into processed products but to use high pressure water to recover all the bits left on a carcass for sausage & burger production was vile, nothing went to waste and the skin, tendons, ligaments, and bones used to produce gelatine for kids sweets and womens makeup amongst other things!

If you saw how processed meat products are made then you would run a mile, some of them probably make Mc junkfood look edible. I once had the misfortune to visit a processing plant to look at some control equipment, never again did I venture near. Cow in one end, bleached white bones into one skip and a few parts into another with the rest into fridges. They were the days when even the spinal cord went into processed products but to use high pressure water to recover all the bits left on a carcass for sausage & burger production was vile, nothing went to waste and the skin, tendons, ligaments, and bones used to produce gelatine for kids sweets and womens makeup amongst other things!

Stop it, there are 2 hours till dinner and you are making me hungry!

Porky Whites, from Surrey.
Since we moved to Gloucestershire, we can't get them at Waitrose or Tesco any more, but fortunately they deliver.

Had my first AZ jab on Thursday, I don't give a tinker's cuss what's in it, as long as it stops me getting ill or dying from Covid.

I used to think that the only animal parts I wouldn't be keen on eating were the eyes and the genitalia - then sausage reality dawned on me....

Had my first AZ jab on Thursday, I don't give a tinker's cuss what's in it, as long as it stops me getting ill or dying from Covid.

Even the gov or AZ don't claim that,
So where do you get that idea.

Even the gov or AZ don't claim that,
So where do you get that idea.
Artie - do tell us what qualifies you more than some crusty old cowman with bad teeth and straw in his hair propping up the bar in some rustic (imaginary for now) pub?

Spinal chord? Best bit! We used to fight over it when ar worra lad. Yum yum!

Artie - do tell us what qualifies you more than some crusty old cowman with bad teeth and straw in his hair propping up the bar in some rustic (imaginary for now) pub?

Again , I mis worded my post.

It should have said. " to my knowledge", the gov or AZ have not claimed that the jab will stop you from becoming ill or dying from covid.
In fact they are on record as saying the opposite. But I won't be answering you again as you have in one post descended to talking nonsense about cowmen teeth and imaginary pubs.

I thought it prevented hospitalisation and subsequent death but not from having a mild dose of it and potentially spreading it. I think they were talking about the SA variant which they have insufficient data to categorically state the vacine can prevent hospitalisation and possible death in all situations.

It should have said. " to my knowledge", the gov or AZ have not claimed that the jab will stop you from becoming ill or dying from covid.
In fact they are on record as saying the opposite. But I won't be answering you again as you have in one post descended to talking nonsense about cowmen teeth and imaginary pubs.
What point are you trying to make here, Artie?

What point are you trying to make here, Artie?
My point was that talking about crusty old cowmen adds nothing to the topic and is merely a distraction.

But these tactics are quite common .

Anyway, I'm done.

Now sausage lovers this may be a bit contentious (but hopefully it will distract from the usual COVID argument which seems to be breaking out) but what about Heck Vegan Sausages?

One of my daughters tricked me into having one and it was actually really good.

Maybe I misworded my post.
I should have said "I don't give a tinker's cuss what's in it, if reduces my chances of becoming seriously ill or dying from Covid 19".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back