Uuuh?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Benchwayze":8tccmfh6 said:
Dr Phill,

Unless you succumb to the alternative to growing old - God forbid- one day, (And sooner than you think) you will be filling in the requisite form to renew your licence, every three years. Then a driving licence will be a real privilege. :wink:
I am in the low fifties at present, but can already detect my driving abilities waning. The three year renewal is creeping up on me, but I reckon the price of fuel will remove me from the road before any token gestures towards fitness checking. I am going to try to rearrange my life to avoid dependence upon the car (living in town, use public transport, get shopping delivered, force the kids to visit us......).

Benchwayze":8tccmfh6 said:
P.S Enjoyed the 'whistle' music, but the videos are missing. :?:
Thanks for listening and liking, I play to entertain myself, and if anyone else enjoys them its a big plus. I think music should be a participatory thing rather than a consumer thing, but that is a rant for another forum entirely.
It seems that my attention does drift (see above :D ). I forgot that I was using YouTube to host the videos, and zilched my YouTube account in protest against the creeping googlisation of the web. Sorry. I will upload them soon, but they will probably not be embedded - I have not found a way of embedding videos reliably for all browsers.

{edited to make it clearer}

Last Summer I was parked in a layby when I was hit on the rear offside end of my back bumper by an 80 something driver who had intended pulling alongside me before reversing in but had misjudged it. I told him to park the car so we could sort it out and he reversed O.K but then ran into me again causing a dent in my bootlid.
He said he was only driving because his wife was disabled so I was gentle with him.

When you see some body driving past your house on tyreless wheels you know you've seen it all Will, trust me!
The lady's explanation? She hadn't noticed that her hasband had removed the tyres!

Roy.

Back