Useless facts

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You were probably facing the wrong way ;)

Possibly. Thinking back I was definitely in Wales when I saw The Ring of Kerry.
I remember it distinctly, a beautiful sight, so I suppose anything is possible.

The most useless fact of all about golf balls is: my dog chases golf balls when you hit them. He's useless though as he has never brought one back :rolleyes: but does with tennis balls :)

I stand corrected!
I used to fly over to Dublin to clean the great big pint glass in the Guinness factory.
I'm not even making that sentence up.
We'd abseil it at night then in the morning I'd go for proper bacon and eggs and pints of bewleys tea. By the time the pubs were open I'd be in there paying back all the money Guinness owed me. Quick kip then back at it at St James Gate.
No flies on me. No sir.

At some point I'd absolutely love to see more of the country.

Hmmmm, Kerry? : )

Anyway, looking the other way from Anglesey on a suitable day you can see the Dublin Hills/Wicklow Mountains. Didn't realise either but I suppose it's not something you actually look at/for. Will certainly have a look next time I'm in Holyhead or Dublin, or both.

There can be no course of action which is not ultimately made more regrettable by the use of expanding foam in the process.

Like the chap who decided to fix his spongy caravan floor by injecting it. 20 minutes later he couldn't get out the bathroom cubicle :LOL:

You can only know what you know and also know what you don't know, but you don't know what you don't know!

This is a fact that was on a different thread some time ago.
I forget who posted it but it stuck with me.
"Gruntled means the opposite to disgruntled"

Back