Used machinery suppliers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craigs

Established Member
Reaction score
As the title suggests, apart from the "bay" and "gumdrop", are there any recommended suppliers of used machines? at this point i'm looking for a few specific bandsaws and considering the climate and how many of these things there are out there i find it strange there are not more around.

Specifically the following

Hammer N4400 (which isnt in the highlands)
Minimax S45
Maybe a Centauro

Ideally all single phase and not in need of a lot of initial TLC

Cheers

Felder/Hammer certainly used to sell secondhand machines they were listed on their website.
There’s New & Used Woodworking Machinery For Sale | MJM Woodworking Machinery in Bristol I’ve never used them but know of them via their Instagram page.
If you do Facebook then you could always put a wanted ad on Woodworking machinery sales and wanted uk

Cheers doug,

i have looked at MJM but they have nothing at the moment so ill keep them on watch, also contacted felder and awaiting the inevitable sales call. I dont do Facebook but the wife does so i might get her to post something :)

Craig, have a look on both bidspotter and bpi auctions. There is more and more woodworking machinery coming up as the economic climate bites. Added to that one of them is dealing with the clearance of richmond colleges machinery dept. there is loads of stuff on there and more appearing. I start salivating every time I go through the list

Haven't used them myself, but Scott and Sargeant have a nice Centauro for sale atm, and are also present on this forum.

sorry chaps its been a crappy day and im just catching up.....dont spose anyone knows anything about music equipment lol

Back