Urgent opinion needed PLEASE READ NOW

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
350V Motor? Something funny there - given UK mains is 240V AC. I'd be tempted to email and ask. Perhaps he just misskeyed a 3 instead of a 2?

Adam

It's basically the same as my Nu-tool which I'm very happy with.

Not sure of the new cost but the perform one is £200, chisel set probably about £80.00.

Jason

Thanks for the prompt replies guys - in that case £200 seems a bit steep for second hand, even inclucing the tools.

Quick search on google turned up this which looks like the new version.
Given that its only £240 new it looks a bit on the expensive side even with the tools
While on the bay though I spotted this which looked to have quite a lot of extra's with it

cd

I looked at the Coronet Major when looking for a lathe recently but was warned off - the lathe element was not the best of this multi purpose machine and if the bearing goes its £90 for the part alone.
Regards, MMD.

The lathe on Ebay looks very much like the Axminster CCL or CCLB but with less power. The CCL is about £140 and the CCLB about £180 at the moment, a very good buy IMO.The Perform tool set is also very good at about £60 and they carry a good selection of chucks and accessories.(Sound like an Axminster salesman don't I but I'm just a satisfied customer)

cd":126p5a93 said:
Quick search on google turned up this which looks like the new version....

Does indeed look similar...might as well go for a new one at that price with full warranty etc.
By the way - the bloke sporting the mullet on that link isn't anyone on here is it? :shock:

i have the sip and its not bad for the price as for tools look for them at the shows i get the blades and fit the handles its cheaper than buying the complete chisel

Latest posts

Back