uploading problems

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srt

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi iam trying to upload some pics and the files are too big how do i reduce the file size to upload the pictures? #-o

srt":1o55htw5 said:
Hi iam trying to upload some pics and the files are too big how do i reduce the file size to upload the pictures? #-o

Almost any picture editing software will do that for you. Perhaps some came with your camera?

If all else fails, you can do it online here http://resizepic.com/

hth

Bob

I take a screen print of the photo I want to upload, paste it into paint, use the "select" function (the dotted line box thing) to encompass the picture, cut, paste into a new paint screen, drag the white bit so that there isn't any gaps, save as .jpeg then upload...

On second thoughts, it may jut be easier to use the online picture resizer Bob said!

One of the simplest options, not requiring the use of image editing software is to use Image Resizer, once installed it puts another option in the right click menu to bring up a size option window, it then loads a copy of the changed image size in your image folder.

Most digital images reduced to 1024 pixels or less in the .JPG format will be well below the 256Kb file size accepted by UKW server.

Back