Uploading pics to gallery how to?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seaco

Established Member
Reaction score
Please can anyone tell me how to upload pics into the Gallery section :oops: as I would like to post some pics of my kitchen I've recently built?

Thanks in advance

Lee

Hi seaco,
Upload the photos to a site for photo storage i.e. www.photobucket.com
Setup an account (free) and you will then have a URL for each picture.
Now post that URL and highlight it then press the IMG tag at the top.
If using photobucket the bottom URL for each photo already has the IMG tags round it so just paste that to the gallery.

Hi Lee

Dewy has described how to include an image in a message.

To upload photos to the gallery is free and does not require a paid site such as photobucket or pbase.

This post expalins how to upload to the gallery but you will need to do a find for Alternatively (In Explorer Edit and Find on this page) and you should see, "Alternatively, it is free here on UK_Workshop. It's just a bit complicated............"

https://www.ukworkshop.co.uk/forums/view ... ery+upload

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Neil

Seaco,

The login/registration on the gallery is different from the main site. Therefore, you have to register again - just to upload to the gallery section.

On the top left side of the gallery page, their is a "login" button - a little below it is "registration" - click on that - and you should follow the instructions.

It's then very simple - and helps you through the proces of uploading. Make sure you pictures meet the rules on dimensions and sizes.

Charley has to approve pictures - he's the only one that can do that - the rest of us mods can't do that. So it's best to tell Charley by PM and he'll normally do them within an hour or two.

Adam

Back