UPDATING

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alexam

Bandsaw Boxmaker
Reaction score
Had a few quiet months when things other than bandsaw box making kept cropping up, as well as holidays. So thought it was about time to start again. I took a shot of these latest ones today, which have still to be finished off and handles fitted, but it shows I am 'still at it'.
IMG_4394 27 Oct 17 r.jpg

I was going to put this in the 'project showcase, but it seems that it either has problems or needs looking at for access. Keeps asking me to log in when I am already in. Possibly a reason that there are so few entries. Perhaps on of the Moderators could check it out?
Malcolm

I have a 'wanted' add ........

Attachments

• IMG_4394 27 Oct 17 r.jpg
    IMG_4394 27 Oct 17 r.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 309
monkeybiter":rlzeahp4 said:
These look excellent, as usual, but I can't help seeing bacon.... perhaps I'm hungry.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, thats purpleheart ......... quite often goes darker, particularly if left frying too long.
Malcolm

Thanks for the kind comments.
I generally get a load of timber when going to timber merchants. Sykes in Tamworth was the last lot, but had a load from Yandles when I went there last year. Need to get some more purpleheart as I've run out now, just bits left over. Still have lots of projects to do.
Malcolm

As it's over 2 hours drive, I only go when there's a show on, but mist the last two. If you can make one of the shows it would be good to meet up.
Malcolm

I'm only in the UK for 3 weeks in december. Back to Cyprus for new year.
Its almost an hours drive for me, and I will be in the same county!
memsey must be looking at well over 3 hours each way.
C'mon, you know it make sense.

Back