UPDATED ------- Quest / Request

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blister

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Hi

I have subscribed to the Woodturning magazine since 2006 and would like to try and build a full set of mags

To study the development of styles and also to build a archive of past projects

So if anyone has or knows of or has seen any adverts could they please contact me

I will over the next couple of days make a list of issue numbers I have

Also going back to the 80s another Mag called The Woodturner was in production , to start with it was published every 3 months , I have some copies but not all , so if anyone has any history of this mag like when it started , when it ended , how many issues were printed this would be very helpful

Here's hoping :mrgreen:

:wink:

OK

I have the following issues

And 176 to 236 ( current issue )

So looking for all the missing numbers please

I`ve been trying to fill in the gaps in my collection too. Several on Ebay last time I looked (but I presume you`re well aware of that.)

Ian

I have around 30 surplus issues of Woodturning from between 2004 and 2008. I don't mind splitting them if you want specific issues.

Blister, I have an issue 20 March 1994 that I picked up in our local a few moths ago, Kabin Craft, they may have some other issues. A very nice chap called Criss runs it.

You welcome to my copy if it fills a gap

Life is like that!

When I moved to Northamptonshire nearly 4 years ago I had to dispose of about 10 years of "Woodturning" magazines!

I advertised them, I tried to give them away to fellow turners but in the end the majority went to pulping!

Wish I knew then that others would want them!!!

Regards Peter.

petercharlesfagg":1qz8j6t6 said:
Life is like that!

When I moved to Northamptonshire nearly 4 years ago I had to dispose of about 10 years of "Woodturning" magazines!

I advertised them, I tried to give them away to fellow turners but in the end the majority went to pulping!

Wish I knew then that others would want them!!!

Regards Peter.

Arrr :cry:

Shame they went :(

Bemused":2eu7yaaw said:
Blister, I have an issue 20 March 1994 that I picked up in our local a few moths ago, Kabin Craft, they may have some other issues. A very nice chap called Criss runs it.

Hi

If its not one of the numbers above I would like it please :mrgreen:

Paul Hannaby":1mhfm5av said:
I have around 30 surplus issues of Woodturning from between 2004 and 2008. I don't mind splitting them if you want specific issues.

2004 to 2006 would be good if you have them :mrgreen:
Thanks

Blister":2v51yxey said:
Bemused":2v51yxey said:

Hi

If its not one of the numbers above I would like it please :mrgreen:

Hi Blister, pm your address and its yours

Tony

Hi Blister,

I have the following magazines which you are welcome to for the cost of delivery.

The Woodturner - Issues 1,2,3, 5-31, 33,34,35, 37-44 (41 issues).
Woodturning - Issues 48-86, 88-95, 98,101,102,104,134, 149-152, 155 (54 issues).

Robbo3":17w1e3no said:
Hi Blister,

I have the following magazines which you are welcome to for the cost of delivery.

The Woodturner - Issues 1,2,3, 5-31, 33,34,35, 37-44 (41 issues).
Woodturning - Issues 48-86, 88-95, 98,101,102,104,134, 149-152, 155 (54 issues).

:mrgreen:

Yes please , if you can work out a price for carriage from someone like ( Interparcel or parcel to go )

Back