Update

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charley

Established Member
Reaction score
I haven't been around much on the forums this past week. I've been very busy and haven't had much computer time as I've been celebrating my 18th plus had most the family staying (17 of us in the house) but we shipped the last lot back today so it will be back to normal soon.

There’s a review coming online very soon plus two projects so watch this space :)

Nice to see the forums have been nice & busy.

For everyone that's emailed me sorry that I haven't gotten back to you yet, I'll reply to you soon :)

Charley,

Congrats!!! 18 eh? Ahhhh, seems like an age since I was 18... well, just last birthday really of course.. ha-hrum... :oops: :lol: Yikes, that means you can vote. :shock: So much for democracy then... :wink:

And here's me not having been around much either, and for why? Birthday celebrations?! No such luck. Blooming lumbago... D'oh. :|

Cheers, Jester

:shock:

18!!!

I can hardly remember being 18!

Should have/would have/could have. Many a times I wish I could return to that year. Don't know if things would have turned out any different, but there was a ton of oppertunities that I failed to take.

Take the Bull by the horns Charlie, and Don't look back! :p

Happy 18th Charlie boy :wink:

Seems like just the other week I was celebrating my 18th, then all of a sudden im 28, where did those missing years go to? maybe thats a sign that im spending too much time in my workshop?

LOL..

Nick :wink:

Latest posts

Back