Unlucky?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Digit

Established Member
Reaction score
I was reading an article in a Classic Bike mag today about an older rider. Whilst on a jet ski he suffered a heart attack, he managed to get back to the beach and an ambulance was called. Unfortunately for him none was available, so a Police car was summoned to carry him to hospital.
Unfortunately the Police car ran out of fuel before reaching the hospital, so another was summed in a hurry. During the transfer from one car to the other he was placed on the road. Where he was run over by a passing car!
You couldn't make it up!

Roy.

Digit":3su6b6bd said:
You couldn't make it up!

Roy, I have reached the point where nothing concerning humans surprises me, whether true or not this is just typical :lol: There is a channel on TV called 'True Movies' some are definately fiction, but a lot have some basis in true life and as you said, you couldn't make it up :lol:

It was a reputable magazine, the motor bike was a NORVIN, which you don't get with coupons from your cornflakes, it names the company that sold it, the buyer and is complete with pictures of the buyer, so the chances of it not being true are most unlikely.
Sods Law I think!

Roy.

Latest posts

Back