Unlucky or Plain Stupid

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UKTony

Established Member
Reaction score
Less than two weeks ago i brought a Perform Thicknesser and Perform Planer and this week a Grinder. I get an email tonight that they have just reduced the prices on the Perform range, which would have saved me £110.00 on this little lot

I have a workshop full of there gear and peeved is not the word tonight, i will be sticking pins in there catalouge all night :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

No harm in asking if they'll give you some form of retro discount or vouchers - esp since you bought them all in the last month.

If it was my company Tony - I would give you at least 50% of the discount - does that make you feel better.
:lol:
T

Only if you own a company that sells Supernova Chucks :)

Just fired off an email to there customer services dept, so you never know, im always doing special deals for my customers so i know its life just annoys me that i want to buy a new chuck which just happens to be the same amount as the saving and i have to wait another two weeks for my no smoking money to add up to get it 8)

daddy why are all your tools orange and yellow, its from the nicotine of all them fags i smoked pet . :p :lol: :lol:

I have just read the email they sent me and noticed the lathe I bought at the show has been reduced. I was annoyed until I remembered the free tool set given away with the lathe which brings the price about even. It's worth asking for a discount, they are usually a reasonable company.

i know how you feel only this morning (friday) I WENT OUT A PURCHASED A SIP B/SAW AND A SIP PLANER THICKNESSER. i would have considered the perform if i had known the price reduction.

I feel better now Axminster replied straight to my email, agreed a credit for 50% of the difference and sent me a credit note straight away, so good on them, very pleaent and polite about it as well

Latest posts

Back