Unisaw for sale.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonny boy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I thought I would offer fellow woodworkers on the forum a chance to buy my saw before going on ebay. I have a grand edition Delta Unisaw shipped from the U.S. and professionaly fitted with a 50hz marathon motor for use over here. The saw is totally immaculate, like new and fitted with a Biesemeyer fence. You have to use one of these to see how good they are. I'm throwing in a cast iron Dewalt sliding table for any panel work, a genuine delta mobile base and a HTC roller outfeed table. As well as the origional 60hz motor .It's one hell of a package and the first £450 gets the lot.

Thanks for taking the time to read,
Jonathan.

The interest in the saw has caught me by suprise and I have to be fair. I will give Wizer the first chance as he was the first but anyone else interested can PM their phone number to me and I will offer it by order of response. I don't know how else I do it!

cheers,
jonathan.

jonny boy":300cezhs said:
The interest in the saw has caught me by suprise and I have to be fair. I will give Wizer the first chance as he was the first but anyone else interested can PM their phone number to me and I will offer it by order of response. I don't know how else I do it!

cheers,
jonathan.
£500 and I'll pick it up today! ;)

Only kidding, the only fair way to do it is to give Tom first dabs as first to PM then work your way down the list as you say.

Pity I wasn't online then or I'd have been in there like swimwerar. Lovely saw.

Cheers

Mark

oh well, looks like I am way too late. I'm on the lookout for my very first tablesaw and this is within
my budget of £500. Any pics ? Should you get as far down the list as me, I'd be very interested indeed.

Sam

Ed if you're serious, send me and offer via PM ;)

It looks like at least one person, maybe two and very possibly three are going to be very happy with the deals going on right now. Well done chaps!
S

PS I have no interest in the deals per se, but my Xcalibur is, IIUIC, a clone of the Unisaw, and whilst it's not perfect, it's pretty darn good and built like a tank.

Enjoy all!
S

Steve Maskery":xpr5azi1 said:
It looks like at least one person, maybe two and very possibly three are going to be very happy with the deals going on right now. Well done chaps!

What deals have I missed ?? ;)

The Unisaw has gone. Allen, (aka- Blister) has collected the saw this morning. Genuine freindly bloke, a pleasure to meet. Hope he has many enjoyable weekends with his new saw.
Thanks to everyone who contacted me, sorry I diddn't have a saw for each of you but best of luck with your search for one.

Cheers,
Jonathan.

Jonathan.

Thanks for your help / advice / worm welcome today

Nice to meet you and Mum and Dad :wink:

I had 2 cups of tea and had to resist the offer of a bacon butty :cry:

Trying too look after my figure , its a loosing battle :roll:

6 hours driving and 360 miles later I got home and collapsed into bed :lol:

Worked last night until 1.30 am home at 2 am , went to bed at 2.30 am then up at 6.00 am to collect the saw

Still its worth the trip as its a very nice saw :p , should see me out , no need to upgrade I hope :wink:

Once again Thanks for everything :wink:

Latest posts

Back