UKWorkshop Chat??

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just tried it, it's not working for me either.

FYI I'm hoping to get a chat up and running on my server soon. I'm currently looking at some of the scripts on offer.

Hey Charley

Could I make a request that any new chatroom adds new lines to the bottom of the screen rather than the top. The current one has to re-write all the text each time a new line is added.

Dennis

Tom
Sorry - I've got rid of my rented server space - wasn't using it enough. Until Charley gets a chat sorted (Charley - phpOpenChatlooks good!) I've set something up elsewhere. So hopefully the above link should work again.
Different chat software so let me know if it works ok!
Cheers
Gidon

So its not my setup then :? I have not been able to get in to the chat room since the software changed :( I thought it might be the firewall (IPCop) that I am using but if you are having the same problem its not me. :shock:

Hi Gidon,

I have tried the link, it still gives the same error:-
Code:
Status: Exception while connecting. Sever down, firewall config or file-URL applet.

The old software worked well if a little slow at times. :whistle: As some of the other members will know, it allowed me to display my hopeless spelling and chronic typing for all to see 8-[ :oops: :roll:

have you considered using IRC? IRC Stands for Internet Relay Chat. It is a massive chat network. The downside is that you need to have a seperate programme to run it. But there is no problem with 'downtime' or 'server load' etc.

try downloading mIRC from http://www.mirc.co.uk

when you have connected you just type /join #ukworkshop

lmk if you want more info on this

Latest posts

Back