UKW Wood Price Calc. PC v2 (Tony) & MAC Version (Charley)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what happens when I try to run this program and that is after trying to run as admin and going to control panel > programs and selecting the Run programs for previous Windows version.

help.png

search your system folders for msstdfmt.dll
may be in c:\windows\system32 folder

If it is then type this in run on start.
regsvr32 c:\windows\system32\msstdfmt.dll

If you can't find it on your system then download a copy from MS site and place it in the above folder or just the windows folder. in which case you will need to run:

regsvr32 C:\Windows\msstdfmt.dll

You may have to do likewise with other files.

CHJ":3us6tjfz said:

If you can't find it on your system then download a copy from MS site and place it in the above folder or just the windows folder. in which case you will need to run:

Thanks CHJ... I managed to sort my problem and came back to report and found you had posted.

I'd downloaded the dll a while ago and had put it in the system32 folder. Just didn't know I was to register it and expected the program to find it.

This is what I typed at C:\Windows\System32>regsvrv3 msstdfmt.dll
It worked :D

Sorry guys, the author of the application stopped participating in UKW about 4-5 years ago, so I doubt there is any realistic chance of differing versions.

The application is written in Visual Basic and should run on any machine with that installed or the appropriate run files for VB software.

when clicking the link to version 2 calculator a message is sent by BT that they are no longer supporting this webb page,

Cheers Nigel

Hi,

I am wondering if this program is still available? When I click on the link:

image.jpg

I get this message:

image.jpg

Does anyone know if it is still available, or an I too late and missed out on all the fun?

Cheers,

Camo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 96
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 96
The PC program written by Tony is not currently hosted on the UKW server, a copy is available On My Server
woodcalc.jpg

Be aware that you will need the Visual Basic support and runtime files on and registered on your machine.
Details of source and how to install are addressed in the old posts/threads.
I.E.:--

MAC version by Charley

Is available from UKW Server HERE:---
file.php

Original MAC Thread

Attachments

• woodcalc.jpg
    woodcalc.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 18
Grayorm":u87kvtrm said:
Guest":u87kvtrm said:

Says report to moderator in the message on my screen and shows a blank screen when I click on it.

A couple of posts above is a post that CHJ wrote
There is a phrase that is underlined,,,,,,,,, On my Server hover and click on it

Latest posts

Back