UK Workshop Friendliness

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SammyQ":utniwj1r said:
"Secondly...where's Alf, and when's she coming back? - Rob"

Assballutely, Oh Mighty Wilton Wood Guru!*

Dear Lady, please return! We miss your turn of phrase; and it's not too much to say we are pining for you...should we make a trunk call? upon what barque did you sail away?...have you branched out to summat new? Or, should we leaf you alone?...C'Mon Alice dear, speak up quickly before I inflict a second round of contrived, cringe-worthy rubbish on an otherwise lovely thread! [-o< [-o<

* Is it just me...or did that phrase sound just a wee bit like Marc Bolan to anyone else?

Sam, who's just an out of date trendy at heart.....
Sam, I'd stay off the Guinness...or at least take some water with it :lol: :lol: - Rob

Guiness? Chance'd be a fine thing..... :D :D

I'm coming down your way toward the end of July; any good boot fairs you'd recommend? I want to prove to Jimi that it's not just Kent wot 'as the bargains. Also, did I hear Pennyfathing has moved from Salisbury?

Sam

SammyQ":sy8v2s87 said:
Guiness? Chance'd be a fine thing..... :D :D

I'm coming down your way toward the end of July; any good boot fairs you'd recommend? I want to prove to Jimi that it's not just Kent wot 'as the bargains. Also, did I hear Pennyfathing has moved from Salisbury?

Sam
When you do, don't forget to call in...would be great to meet up again. PM me later on :wink: - Rob

Back