Twisted

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What more can you say but Outstanding work from both of you, It is so uplifting to read of your commitment.

Thank you and your wife for sharing with us all.

True artisans--both of you. Thank you for posting the detailed write up. Though I have no desire to duplicate your detailed builds, I stand in awe of what you both have accomplished. Hat's off to you!

Thank you all so much for your comments and encouragement.
Yesterday, just as I was posting, we lost internet connection before I could post the last few pics.
The pic below is a set of twined knit gloves made from Suri Alpaca and Qiviut ( Musk Ox from Canada ). Whilst Qiviut has no structural strength, it's one of the warmest materials around. The Suri Alpaca provides the structure. These gloves are now about 7 years old and have been washed over and over - still like new
6A.jpg

Lovely stuff. I am no engineer or mathematician but really appreciate the quality and ingenuity of your work. I steer clear of metal work but but that doesn't stop me appreciating what you have achieved.

Jim

Back