TV Licence

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the new tv licence comes in the post for us old free licence users?
I get emails but I think they could be scams.

devonwoody":quj796ld said:
Does anyone know if the new tv licence comes in the post for us old free licence users?
I get emails but I think they could be scams.

I'm not quite that old so it doesn't affect me, yet.

However, I have not had a paper licence for donkey's years. It's all online. Have you tried the TV licensing site?

there are a lot of scam emails regarding tv licenses and I expect that they will increase.

read the emails, if it is legit there will be a way of dealing with it by going to the official website and without following a link. if in doubt, anonymise the email and copy the text on here, somebody will be able to tell you.

Funny you mention this, today I have had my first ever email about a TV license, spam obviously but very convincing.

if you get any you suspect don't forget to report them to [email protected] worth saving that one in your contacts list, forward it to that address and they investigate and shut it down, if you don't report them they'll just keep on spamming people.

Back