Turners near Ammanford/Cross Hands?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a few blanks here that have been gathering dust for at least 10 years and have just sold the lathe I'm never going to use them.
I was going to let them go with the lathe but to be honest I found the guy who bought it a bit rude and offhand so sod him.

So if you happen to be passing near me whilst out on your essential shopping trip I have a few blanks here that you can have FOC if they're any good to you. (or any other member if Mark is not interested).
The round one is 8"x3"

IMG_2635 2.JPG

IMG_2636 2.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2636 2.JPG
    IMG_2636 2.JPG
    717.2 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_2635 2.JPG
    IMG_2635 2.JPG
    745.3 KB · Views: 243
That's a very generous offer Nev which I'll take you up on. Let me know your favourite charity and I'll make a donation in your name. I'll PM you for contact details.
Many thanks,

Mark

If your starting to turn, you probably will start off with using green wood, before spending good money on seasoned wood, if this is the case your more than welcome to go through our scrap, off cut,piles in our sawmill foc! We’re at mynyddcerrig, so only a few miles away. 01269871933

Excellent, many thanks Arwyn. I used to go to the Seat garage in Pontyberem so not much further. I'm hoping they will start to ease the lockdown this week so I can get out to Nev's and will give you a call about arranging a visit. Thanks again.

Mark

Hello all, bump to an old thread.

I have a shelf full of Yew, mostly small branches between 2" and 4" dia. plus a few larger bits taking up space in the back of the shed. FOC to anyone that can collect it, preferably sooner rather than later.
Spiders are free too.
Still near Ammanford/ J49 M4.

tempImageMVJhNd.jpg

Back