Quantcast

tuff saws

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

hammer n nails

Established Member
Reaction score
well brought a new blade from tuff-saws put it on my small bandsaw used it for a hour or so had lunch started the band-saw and the blade snapped well p off so put the old blade back on that i have had years still cuts ok so have sent the tuff -saw blade back hoping they will replace it all i was cutting was some 1/2 inch yew plank

Jensmith

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, very surprising. Ian goes out of his way to deliver excellent service and products.

Harbo

Established Member
Reaction score
I've bought quite a few from Ian and never had a problem?

Rod

Max Power

Established Member
Reaction score
Very surprised about that as all the blades I've had from them have been excellent :? I'm sure you'll get a good outcome though as their service is excellent

hammer n nails

Established Member
Reaction score
i have one of tuff saws blades on my big band saw and its great no problem with that , the not sure if it snapped at the weld or not cant check as i posted it back to tuff saws its not a problem i expect they will replace it hope so anyway

joiner_sim

Established Member
Reaction score
I had a blade break after only just being put in (a few years back now, when was dragon saws) emailed him and he sent out a new one and didnt ask for the broken one even to be sent back. Good service.