Tuff Saws... again

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

condeesteso

Established Member
Reaction score
For some reason our local post runs a policy they forgot to tell me about. Seems I have to go and collect parcels but they don't tell me they are there, just to make it more interesting for me. 2 lots of bandsaw blades left sitting in local sorting now. We all know Ian's blades are excellent, but you can't fault the service either.

[email from Ian:]
Great news on the one parcel – little bit disappointed the other one didn’t turn up been as it was sent first class post!

If there’s a problem with the blade fitting on the kity, then I can always swap them for slightly smaller ones for you if you want?

I hope that you will be very happy with the blades and fingers crossed the other ones will turn up tomorrow or Monday – if you now have too many blades and want to send some back for exchange or refund, just let me know.

All the best

Ian

With a product and service like that he deserves to rule the sawblade world. I quite fancy a thin-kerf Tsaw blade soon!!

p.s. the blades fit and I am keeping the lot, no hesitation.

postman probably too busy flicking elastic bands at the doorstep.

I am surprised that there was no card through the door though, our postman would be quite happy to knock on the door and deliver the "sorry you weren't in" card to your hand.

I thought it a bit strange that mine arrived ages before yours...Ian is always very prompt at dispatching the blades.

I'd get a new postman if I were you...mine comes around the back to say hi to Alfie and even comes into the workshop if I'm busy and don't hear him.... :mrgreen:

Jim

Latest posts

Back