Tuff saws, above and beyond the call of duty

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andersonec

Established Member
Reaction score
Bought a couple of bandsaw blades from Tuffsaws a couple of weeks ago and when I tried to fit one the weld was mis-aligned which meant when the weld passed the cutting point it came forward hence coming away from the push block, phoned them and was told "a new one will be in the post tomorrow" fine, "do you want the other one back as it has not been used and could be made into another of a shorter length", the reply was "send it back, we will cut it re-weld it and you can have it as a spare." Got it back yesterday.

I know all you usually see is complaints but with service like this it needs to be told.

Andy

Got to agree with you there Andy. I have had nothing but excellent service from Ian and when I had a blade break a while ago and sent it to him so he could have a look I bought a replacement and he sent me a spare carbon blade for free.

Great advice, excellent service and fast shipping. Can't ask for better service.

Ian deserves nothing but praise - he is a true gent

Spoke to him only today and ordered another M42 blade for my bandsaw.

Skills,
I know what you men hence I sent a photo with a steel rule up against the blade to confirm the fault before I sent it back, it was obviously one that got past the quality control....

Andy

Andy

Wasnt knocking yourself, but as you know there are many that will abuse a good thing. Spent 10 years in retail, 3 or more dealing with returned goods, you wouldnt belive some of the strokes people pulled.

Regards

Back