ts250 table saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boschboy

Established Member
Reaction score
help guys I have the axi ts250 table saw can I ask if anyone has one I have a couple of problems first one blade no spinning up seems belt slips I can turn the blade very easy without the motor going to order a new belt for it how the hell do you get it of the machine to replace or adjust the tension on it
second one been given the fence upgrade but no fitting guide can anyone help cheers

This is a link to the manual:

https://www.axminster.co.uk/media/downl ... manual.pdf

Take the side panel off and look at page 27 of this manual.

I believe MikeG gave you advice on the belt on the other thread as well.

As for fitting the fence, is it the Charnwood one? I fitted another fence to my TS200 and they don't give specific instructions as every machine is different. Likely you will have to drill and tap holes and threads into the cast iron lip to mount it.

thanks for your reply the fence is the axi one there are two brakets missing that hold it onto table and I think your right about drilling table to fit it

Any chance of an occassional full stop and capital letter in there? I got out of breath reading it. :shock: #-o

boschboy":215hiq9t said:
thanks for your reply the fence is the axi one there are two brakets missing that hold it onto table and I think your right about drilling table to fit it
Axminster will sort it

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Axminster don't have the parts in stock . They said it would be around may before they could get hold of them and there £20 each is it worth it. my just sell the saw on let someone else play around with

boschboy":u52v3892 said:
Axminster don't have the parts in stock . They said it would be around may before they could get hold of them and there £20 each is it worth it. my just sell the saw on let someone else play around with
Can't you just use it with the fence that's currently on it until you get the bits?

The standard fence isn't perfect, but it will do for now...

no only have the rails no fence parts trying to find a photo or the size of the brackets see if I could get someone to make them there must be someone on here with the same fence system

Back