ts2000 on ebay

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

menatnma

Established Member
Reaction score
surfing round like you do i saw on ebay.co.uk a ts2000 for about £600 complete with sliding table carriage...seems a bargain to me if any one wants one, also a ts4010 on sale as well.
On another topic, no more news of Kity from Scheppach yet, but as they say, watch this space.

Richard.....one of the menatnma

Yeah that TS2000 is now 700 quid with 4 days to go - they are only a grand brand new - by the time the shooting match is over it will be 850 which is far too pricey for a second hand machine IMHO.

Thats very expensive. I find lots of adverts on friday-ad - for all sorts of cast iron table saws. Some are really cheap, and although occasionally 3-phase, but even if you bought a new motor, you'd still be getting a nice piece of kit.

Adam

Yep, Ebay ain't so cheap. Ive seen stuff go quite often for the equal or more than its 'new' price.

You can get the occasional bargain, though you are taking more risk.

I too think ebay can be very expensive.The only bargains are obscure makes or configurations.I bought an old cast iron table saw for £25, used the top for another saw and still have a spare 2hp motor.But lots of items are cheaper to buy new and you do know what you are getting from a reputable dealer.

A set of six cramps went on ebay a few months ago, by the time the bidding had ended they were £15 quid more expensive than new ones from D & M Tools.

I am looking for a TS2000 - do I hunt the used ads or wait for the far eastern model to come in and take a risk on the build quality being poorer for a lower price (well might be coming from the far east as hinted by manatnma)

Or if anyone wants shut of thier TS2000 then email me and we can chat.

Cheers

I'm thinking of selling my TS2000.
It is only a couple of years old and has seen very little use. It's sliding carriage has just been retro fitted with a steel strip upgrade (supplied by NMA).
It is a complete package and consists of the following:-
TS2000 Table Saw
Folding Cabinet Base
Wheel Kit for Base
Sliding Table Carriage
Folding Table Width Extension
Table Width Extension
Table Length Extension
If anyone's interested make me a sensible offer, (you know that this lot will cost more than £1300 new)

Had a few nice bargains on ebay ,but more often than not just when you think you got a real goodie n no one else is bidding they cancell the sale .Another favourite is the seller or one of his mates log in under a false name and bid against you :evil:

Got a TS2000 with all the bits n pieces for 720 which is not bad - especially since its not far away -

I know - you can see them bidding it up themselves as they have a zero rating most of the time.

Cheers for everyone that mailed me regarding TS2000 -

now then - anyone got a HMS260 for sale ??

Chronosoft
Thanks for the interest in the saw.
I'm glad you managed to get one, it really is a nice saw, but how typical, just like a bus, nothing comes along when you want one then two come along at once.
At least I know I'm in the right ball park regarding price, so I think I'll put a post in the General Forum for my saw and see if anyones interested.

Chronosoft wrote:

now then - anyone got a HMS260 for sale ??

Interstingly enough a HMT260 has just popped up on ebay. With a starting price of £525 it may be a little pricey though.

Andrew

Back