Triton Workstation Video

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b/q power pro 2050 router took it home used it on the rat it has a fault take it back exchange it i have had five in just over twelve months ,so there are five duff routers on sale out there.oh yes the springs just broke on this one,so i will be looking for a proper router .i looked at the triton on ebay but will bide my time and keek looking .

One thing I will say about the Triton is that it is HEAVY. I mean really heavy. Dunno if all 1/2" routers are this heavy. Luckily I think it'll mainly get used in the table, hand held use must be tricky!

WiZeR":2mq36jrp said:
One thing I will say about the Triton is that it is HEAVY. I mean really heavy. Dunno if all 1/2" routers are this heavy. Luckily I think it'll mainly get used in the table, hand held use must be tricky!

Mine is only used in the router table. as that is what it was designed for.
Plenty of grunt - very easy to change the bit above the table and it locks with the power off.

btw barry, i have been unable to source a vhs player to watch the vid, so am going to ship dvd and video back to you tomorrow as i'll be away for 10 days from friday

WiZeR":3aakgwtg said:
btw barry, i have been unable to source a vhs player to watch the vid, so am going to ship dvd and video back to you tomorrow as i'll be away for 10 days from friday
Send the DVD back and I will wait for the video

Back