Triton workcentre 2000 for sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
Triton 2000 workcentre and triton saw complete with all the saw accessories, large sliding assembly , height winder, wheels, bevel plate, sander dust bag assembly, planer set up, (no electric planer machine).

Perfect working order 3 years old and plenty of work project reviews to be seen on the web site in the past. Looking for 50% off retail price less another 10%.

Reason for sale, Need the space and the LOML bought me a Scheppach.

i'll be interested in large sliding assembly , height winder, wheels, bevel plate, sander dust bag assembly, planer set up,

if you decide to break

If you do decide to break up the set I would be very interested in the saw. I bought a Workcentre about 2 months ago and my Makita saw works very well but a second saw with greater capacity would be great.
Incidentally, is the sliding table set-up any good? I'm planning to build a kitchen load of cabinets and will be cutting a fair amount of sheet material. I currently use a set-up of saw horses and 2 x 4s combined with a plywood cutting guide to handle this task and have been thinking about the sliding table for the Workcentre as a means of making this easier. I think it would also make squaring long panels for cabinet sides easier too. If I use melamine faced chipboard for the cabinets I will probably still have to tidy cut edges up with the router so I can't make up my mind whether it will be worth the money or save me much effort. Any opinions would be very welcome.

Not intending to split the set up just yet,but..............?

The sliding table setup is very useful, you just need to understand the geometry that it must be set squarely. Works with the router table as well so could clean up those edges and the planer. The carriage pole I found very handy for running a small jig set ups as well.

pm me your email regarding the saw and I will keep it on file for 7 days or so.

George_N":3dp8cvc3 said:
Incidentally, is the sliding table set-up any good? I'm planning to build a kitchen load of cabinets and will be cutting a fair amount of sheet material. I currently use a set-up of saw horses and 2 x 4s combined with a plywood cutting guide to handle this task and have been thinking about the sliding table for the Workcentre as a means of making this easier. I think it would also make squaring long panels for cabinet sides easier too. If I use melamine faced chipboard for the cabinets I will probably still have to tidy cut edges up with the router so I can't make up my mind whether it will be worth the money or save me much effort. Any opinions would be very welcome.
I have the maxi sliding table and would not be without it especially cutting 8'X4' sheets and I never use the crosscut mode since i have had mine. I have two WC's,one fitted with a saw and the other with the router table. Both have their own inner rails for the extension but share the outer rail and table top. The maxi table is now selling on EBay for £135 +carraige - well worth it as it allows me to cut larger pieces without help.

Latest posts

Back