Triton stuff for sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cambournepete

Established Member
Reaction score
For sale, to start funding a forthcoming Festool habit...

Triton Workcentre 2000 - fairly old but works OK.
Small (!) sliding extension table - couple of years old, hardly used.
Router table for workcentre - couple of years old, hardly used.
Dust collection bag and bucket, with various lengths of tubing.
I've been using it with a Makita 5903 which is also available.

I've seen these offered at ridiculously high and quite low prices, so have no idea how much to ask. Make me an offer!

Photos available on request to avoid cluttering the forum.

I live near Cambridge and would prefer a pickup but could probably deliver or arrange carriage at cost.

Cheers,

Pete

edited to add saw and line about photos

can u give me a rough idea of what you are looking for, it would be my first TS, I have no idea what they cost

New, this lot would be over £600 for the triton stuff and almost £200 for the saw. They're not new, although the router table and sliding table haven't been used much.

How does £350 for the lot sound? I am prepared to split it if you don't want everything...

Cheers,

Pete

Thanks for replying

It is a bit steep for me at the moment. The Triton WC 2000 goes for about £200 on eBay brand new. It's an ideal product as I have limited space. I understand the quality of the accessories you are including. However after just shelling out for decking i'm left a little strapped. I do have a B&D Circlular Saw, Not sure if it would be suitible. But even without the saw, I could prolly only afford £200 inc del to Kent.

Sorry to have wasted your time.

Back