• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Triton Spindle Sander Model TSPS 450 - REDUCED

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sneggysteve

Established Member
Reaction score
I bought this from Yandles in 2015 when I thought making bandsaw boxes was a good idea and this would help but I never got round to it. It has therefore had very little use.

You can see the original sanding sleeves (80 grit) on top of the sander and they have had very little use. 3 spare Triton sleeve sets at 80 grit, 150 grit and 240grit still in bags with prices totalling £27.
Currently sells for £125 at Yandles but most others asking up to £150.

Hopefully the “5 mile travel restriction” in Wales will be over in a couple of weeks so collection from Caerphilly CF83.

Yours for £85

Attachments

• HPIM1507[1].JPG
    HPIM1507[1].JPG
    225.5 KB · Views: 277
  • HPIM1506[1].JPG
    HPIM1506[1].JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 286
  • HPIM1505[1].JPG
    HPIM1505[1].JPG
    178.6 KB · Views: 284
I bought this from Yandles in 2015 when I thought making bandsaw boxes was a good idea and this would help but I never got round to it. It has therefore had very little use.

You can see the original sanding sleeves (80 grit) on top of the sander and they have had very little use. 3 spare Triton sleeve sets at 80 grit, 150 grit and 240grit still in bags with prices totalling £27.
Currently sells for £125 at Yandles but most others asking up to £150.

Hopefully the “5 mile travel restriction” in Wales will be over in a couple of weeks so collection from Caerphilly CF83.

Yours for £85
Hi Sneggy Steve. Many thanks for this offer. Yes I would like to buy it from you. If it wasn't for the lockdown I'd be off in the car tomorrow. Never mind, I've other jobs to crack on with before I need the sander.
I've just checked and I could book DHL to collect Door to Door for a reasonable price. About £15. The only problem is, that I'd have to ask you to box it up for me if possible?
This 5 mile restriction, is this for couriers as well? We don't have it here in Oxford.
Can I pay you via Bank Transfer (BACS)?
If it helps would my mobile number help sorting the details out?
Many thanks and best wishes,
Cefn.

Hi Cefn

Let me weigh it tommorrow and we can get better idea of cost. I usually send via Hermes and never had problem but if you want to use DHL then ok, I will have to box it either way.

Give me your tel number and it will be easier to sort out.

Steve

Hi Cefn

Let me weigh it tommorrow and we can get better idea of cost. I usually send via Hermes and never had problem but if you want to use DHL then ok, I will have to box it either way.

Give me your tel number and it will be easier to sort out.

Steve

Last edited:
Hi Cefn

I thought you said you were a beginner! That's really good

Steve
Cheers Steve. I’m more used to DIY around the house than carpentry. I’m now looking for a Pillar drill. Don’t have one knocking about perchance. 😉 I can’t put a wanted add on this web site apparently. There is one for sale on this site and have shown interest. Just waiting for a response. Hope it’s still available. Anyway all the best. Cefn

No sorry - I am keeping mine.

If you are ever down this way let me know because I've probably got some timber you might be interested in

Steve

No sorry - I am keeping mine.

If you are ever down this way let me know because I've probably got some timber you might be interested in

Steve
Cheers Steve. I’ve found another one on this group. Arranging collection today hopefully. Thanks for the offer of wood. That’s great. If you can keep it to one side, as soon as travel is open I’ll be down in a shot. All the best. Cefn

Back