Triton router tables......

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt1245

Established Member
Reaction score
.......are they any good or not?

Ideally i would like to build my own big router table, but as soon as the workshop is finished, i've got to crack on with making the new kitchen, so i need a router table in a bit of a hurry.

Thanks.

Matt.

Another option...

I have no idea if this would meet your needs, but it should be a lot easier and faster to build than a large, traditional router table:
http://www.taunton.com/finewoodworking/ ... x?id=28007

Since I don't have a lot of extra space, I'm going to build one within the next two months. I worked it out and a single sheet of 5' X 5' Baltic Birch (only size locally available) plus some hardwood should easily make a decent size table.

I hope this helps.

Dan.

I have a Triton router table and think its great but I have never used another table.

It is well designed and put together and I can do everything I want with it. I did make sure that I got a big router to go with it,which I suspect is important.

Chainsaw Nut":39dmat8s said:
I have a Triton router table and think its great but I have never used another table.

It is well designed and put together and I can do everything I want with it. I did make sure that I got a big router to go with it,which I suspect is important.

Me too

I've got a small workshop so when not in use it's easy to store ..... so it doesn't take up to much of my limited floor space

I agree, I have a small garage so my workshop is shared with all the kids bikes and other household stuff!. Great little table which when not in use can be packed away under the Triton Workcentre.

Harry

thanks guys.

I think i have decided to go for the triton. The rutlands one seems to be a good bit of kit, but think the triton is more 'ready to go' (finger guards etc etc)

Matt.

Back