• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Triton Router Table with TRA001 Dual Mode Router

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris-a

Established Member
Reaction score
The workshop clearout continues

Excellent condition but as you can see it barely gets any use so has been sat in the corner gathering dust.

Was used almost exclusively for routing keyhole cutouts in hanging items I used to sell so extremely light use. This setup brand new is over £600

If you want better photos just shoot me a message, comes with feather-boards, collet reducer, above table height adjustment and a few router bits.

£350 collected from Fetcham, cheers

uG0BUMr.png

g13XOL0.png

Any chance this could be shipped up to Glasgow?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

RGZoro":39ly5weu said:
Any chance this could be shipped up to Glasgow?

Afraid not, no. Much too big and bulky unfortunately

Any chance you'd be willing to sell/ship the router and it's accessories on their own? Thank you for your time.

Depending on your response to the post above, I am interested in the whole thing, and can collect. I'll send you a message.

geoffshep":37n88tr9 said:
Depending on your response to the post above, I am interested in the whole thing, and can collect. I'll send you a message.
If someone else can pick up the whole set up they should get it. Don't mind me :).

RGZoro":1adgsab3 said:
Any chance you'd be willing to sell/ship the router and it's accessories on their own? Thank you for your time.

Apologies need it gone all in one piece! Many thanks

Back