• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

Triton Router Table with TRA001 Dual Mode Router

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

chris-a

Established Member
Joined
28 Sep 2016
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Location
Surrey
The workshop clearout continues

Excellent condition but as you can see it barely gets any use so has been sat in the corner gathering dust.

Was used almost exclusively for routing keyhole cutouts in hanging items I used to sell so extremely light use. This setup brand new is over £600

If you want better photos just shoot me a message, comes with feather-boards, collet reducer, above table height adjustment and a few router bits.

£350 collected from Fetcham, cheers


 

RGZoro

Established Member
Joined
4 Aug 2017
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Location
Glasgow
Any chance this could be shipped up to Glasgow?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
 

chris-a

Established Member
Joined
28 Sep 2016
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Location
Surrey
RGZoro":39ly5weu said:
Any chance this could be shipped up to Glasgow?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Afraid not, no. Much too big and bulky unfortunately
 

RGZoro

Established Member
Joined
4 Aug 2017
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Location
Glasgow
Any chance you'd be willing to sell/ship the router and it's accessories on their own? Thank you for your time.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
 

geoffshep

Established Member
Joined
14 Jun 2014
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
Location
Lincs, UK
Depending on your response to the post above, I am interested in the whole thing, and can collect. I'll send you a message.
 

RGZoro

Established Member
Joined
4 Aug 2017
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Location
Glasgow
geoffshep":37n88tr9 said:
Depending on your response to the post above, I am interested in the whole thing, and can collect. I'll send you a message.
If someone else can pick up the whole set up they should get it. Don't mind me :).

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
 

chris-a

Established Member
Joined
28 Sep 2016
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Location
Surrey
RGZoro":1adgsab3 said:
Any chance you'd be willing to sell/ship the router and it's accessories on their own? Thank you for your time.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Apologies need it gone all in one piece! Many thanks
 

Latest posts

Top