Triton Router and Saw Brushes - Update

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cutting42":18pt5dvo said:
.. what a tough bag, thought I would open with my fingers but had to resort to a knife.
Yes, they're very good, aren't they? I got them from Staples - "Mail-Tuff sealed air 150 x 210mm" - as they're waterproof and not too expensive. :)

Ray.

Argee":1bq2refo said:
cutting42":1bq2refo said:
.. what a tough bag, thought I would open with my fingers but had to resort to a knife.
Yes, they're very good, aren't they? I got them from Staples - "Mail-Tuff sealed air 150 x 210mm" - as they're waterproof and not too expensive. :)

Ray.

Yeah I had to get my knife out as well. :)

Thanks again Ray,
Now to put them in a safe place, so that when the time comes and I need them in a hurry,
I can say "Where the f#?*ing hell did I put those brushes.
:D :lol: :D :lol:
(Arrived Safely)

John. B

Further Update:

Because I wasn't totally happy with the fit of the smaller router brushes (MOF001), I returned the pairs that had arrived, together with one of my MOF001 brushes for use as a template. When I checked this morning on progress, the parcel hadn't arrived! :eek:

I've now sent off my last remaining MOF001 brush (first class recorded delivery), with my heart in my mouth.

Really sorry about the delay for those waiting, but at least you now know why it's happened.

Ray.

Back