Triton Multi-stand - Would you recommend them?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbie_Neil

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all

I am going to be close to a Triton supplier tomorrow and I am interested in the Triton Multi-stand.

Do you use these and if so, what do you think?

Any help gratefully received.

Cheers
Neil

I don't use one, but I know Barry Burgess speaks highly of them, infact i have never heard a bad review. I am very keen on a couple.

Newbie_Neil":1pymtyqd said:
Hi all

I am going to be close to a Triton supplier tomorrow and I am interested in the Triton Multi-stand.

Do you use these and if so, what do you think?

Any help gratefully received.

Cheers
Neil
I have two - very useful supporting larger pieces in the saw. You can adjust both the height and the angle of the top. Good on uneven surfaces.
The two also double up as an addition garden table with a top attached.
You have the ability to clamp a piece of wood in the top.
Hope this helps?

Like all Triton products I think they are excellent, I have three (I use one to support a ridged pipe attached to a crown guard for sawing sheet timber) they are solid & of a good space saving design. Pity you had not purchased them from B&Q over the weekend they will have cost you £27.00 each with the 10% off.
Mike

Hi Mike

Mike-W":2ccxfjse said:
Pity you had not purchased them from B&Q over the weekend they will have cost you £27.00 each with the 10% off.

I had not seen them, in the flesh, and I went to the local B & Q and they don't stock them.

I was in Rushden today, which is only seven miles from The Woodworking Centre/Sharp-End Tools, so I paid a visit and bought three. Two at 30 and one at 20. Using pound cost averaging that 26.66 each. :wink:

Hi WiZeR

Thanks for the push to get them.

I am seriously impressed by them. They are solidly built and extremly stable. I really like the way that the head can be tilted to cater for any variations and also the way that timber slides over them.

Cheers
Neil

no probs

except now im deeply jelous! =P~ (hammer) :roll: :wink:

Hi Neil
I should have said that I have seen them stocked at the larger B&Q stores (I think they call them The Depot). Still you have got them at a good price The three I have would have cost me just under £100; buying them singly at shows over the last 18 months or so. You wont be disappointed in them!
Mike

In theory the price should come down next year as the production of the multistand and the superjaws has moved from Australia to China.
The superjaws is another super product - its like having a second pair of hands in the workshop

Hi Mike

Mike-W":2e6ivh1t said:
I should have said that I have seen them stocked at the larger B&Q stores (I think they call them The Depot).

Yes I was expecting them to be in stock as the B & Q that I went to is a "depot", but no joy.

Barry Burgess":2e6ivh1t said:
The superjaws is another super product - its like having a second pair of hands in the workshop

Yes I agree, when I was at a demonstration a couple of weeks ago there was a guy there using the superjaws and it looked very impressive. The only problem I have is that I haven't got any more room. :cry:

WiZeR":2e6ivh1t said:
except now im deeply jealous!

Oops, sorry. Well, just a little bit.

Cheers
Neil

Back