Triton MOF001 And Incra Plate

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScaredyCat

Established Member
Reaction score
I've just splurged out on an Incra router plate from Woodworkers Workshop and have fixed the plate to the router. According to the Incra guide on that page , this is the correct plate for this router. Either I've done something wrong which in this case I'm doubting or the plate that's designed for this router, isn't. The Triton comes with an above the table wand thing, but it doesn't fit the hole...

holey.png

The rod should fit the hole. The adjuster has a lip where the black end meets the silver part and...

nogothere.png

it'll only go in as far as that lip. It's clearly the wrong size. However, there is another hole..

wronghole.png

which fits, but I can't find a way to mount the plate so that the hole lines up with the adjusty bit on the router.

Has anyone used this combination before? Am I being backward?

Halp!!

Silly suggestion may be, but is the plate up the right way?

Mike

Mrs C":2ctgci1v said:
Ask Peter, he may have already seen this and might answer before you ask :)

It only arrived today and I've been fiddling with it for far too long so I dropped him a line... :)

MikeJhn":2ctgci1v said:
Silly suggestion may be, but is the plate up the right way?

I'm making the assumption that Incra want their name facing the front and on the visible side... It doesn't look like it'd work the other way the magnets for holding the inserts are only on the top side.

Hi just seen the PM.

Sorry, you are not doing anything wrong.

We have seen this once before with another forum member, we thought it was just a one off but either Incra are drilling them small or Triton have changed the bar size. I have been in contact with Incra and they will be making the hole bigger in the next batch. I know this doesn't help you, can you call or email Jim in the shop and he will sort it out for you.

[email protected]

01684 594683

I am currently escaping the UK heat in Cos but will be back later this week.

Sorry for the confusion, cheers Peter

Back