Trial chat forum ...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
houtslager":39z18ekj said:
well I finally get time to log in to chat, and theres Andy and Alf , and they left as I walked in :cry:
Erm, HS... It was 7hrs+ later... :roll: :lol: It's not like we were avoiding you or nuttin' :wink:

Cheers, Alf

Since this isn't really being used and I'm running out of space on my server, I'm going to delete this test folder. Hope that's ok with everyone?
Cheers
Gidon

Many thanks for doing that though Gidon. I enjoyed a few brief chats on there. I'm sure everyone leaving just as I joined was purely coincidence. :wink:

Hi Gidon,
I've only just found the blooming thing :roll: :cry:

I'll be on there Sun 7-10 if it's still going :!:

TX

Sorry - missed these replies! Thanks for your comments. I guess the best solution is probably for Charley to host one here - and if users could see who was on when browsing the forum that would be ideal.
I didn't think the client I was using weas that brilliant either and haven't much time to look for others.
The one at ukwoodworking is still working though :).
Cheers
Gidon

Tsk. I managed to miss this altogether. Thanks for trying it, Gidon. I think maybe it's more of a winter thing perhaps? I dunno.

Cheers, Alf

Thanks Alf - well haven't deleted it yet - mainly because I haven't yet looked into how to do it properly! You could be right - maybe it'd be more popular at winter. I still think that what would be perfect would be (grammar!!) a small live chat window that was seen when surfing the forum - which you could either opt into or out of? Any budding php programmers?
Cheers
Gidon

Okay, I'm there. Mike's there. Restorer's there. Where are you?!
tounge.gif

Cheers, Alf

Back