Trevs Woodworking Machines For Sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trevtheturner

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I would like thank everyone for their support in the dark days following the loss of Trev in May.

I am extremely concerned for the welfare of his tools and equipment in the workshop, which can become damp if not heated almost every day in winter, and would therefore like to sell them as soon as possible. I know that Trev would want me to offer them on the forum before advertising them elsewhere.

I may have a buyer for the lathe and turning equipment which leaves the following.

APTC bench drill CH16 with attachments.

Elecktra Beckum bandsaw BAS 315

SIP 1" Morticer 01375

Dewalt planer/thicknesser DW733S

Makita LSD 1013 saw

SIP 16" 406mm variable speed scrollsaw 01373 Used once

Elektra Beckum PKF 255 10" table saw. Sadly never used by Trev.

Tormek grinder/sharpener

Creusen grinder/sharpener with stand.

If anyone is interested could you please contact me on my e-mail address. [email protected]

Regards

Lesley Saunders

I can vouch for the saw as Trev bought it from me.
johnelliott-ebsaw.JPG

It was working perfectly and is an excellent choice for someone with enough room for it (I used it in an 8 x 16 workshop for quite a while). It's not the v8 version with scoring blade, but with the right blade will get excellent results with plywood etc. I only sold it because I didn't have enough space at the time, and because it needs a firm floor to preserve a really good set-up (my floor flexes quite a bit)

Any questions feel free to PM me

John

Ive just had a nice conversation with Lesley and it would help if the forum could give some idea of price for the machinery .
Lesley has asked to be contacted by email for a phone number .

Ive been asked to give the retail prices .....

APTC bench drill CH16 with attachments. £89.99
Elecktra Beckum bandsaw BAS 315 . £250.00

SIP 1" Morticer 01375 . £399.98

Makita LSD 1013 saw . £434.00
Dewalt planer/thicknesser DW733S . £339.00
SIP 16" 406mm variable speed scrollsaw 01373 Used once . £71.00
Lesley is willing to let the E/B table saw go for what Trev paid for it .
I didn't know Trev aswell as some of you did and i hope you understand im only trying to help Lesley get the best price for the tools she has for sale . Its quite hard for me to word this post as i don't know what to say other than Lesley wants Trevs machines to be looked after .

I visited Lesley this morning and am delighted to say that I am now the proud owner of Trev's lathe, wood turning kit and bench.

There are some fantastic tools there..all in excellent condition..loads of exotic (well to me they are) turning blanks, pen making kits etc and I know that Lesley is keen for them all to go to good homes.

There is also a wall mounted Camvac that missed the original list and a Microclene (round model)

Cheers

Roger

I would like to thank Lesley for the trouble she went to, in packing , and helping to get Trev's Tormek up to me in Scotland.

I will certainly put it to good use and look after it.

Cheers

Mike

about the EB saw

700 is a very nice price, I know it because I paid considerable more for mine (and was probably not even in such a good condition as this one)

Latest posts

Back