Trend T4 router mounting in table top table.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Des333

Established Member
Reaction score
Just bought a Trend T4 for some light hobby work and would like to mount it under small table top router table, home made, how do I do it?

Will the router baseplate fix to a plate fitted in the table and what kind of fixing do I need?

Will the plunge pillars and spring get in the way of mounting or can these be taken off?

Thanks for all instructions.

Thank PeteHB, I’ve looked at a lot of plates and eventually made my ow for a trim router, works ok but wanted a more versatile tool hence T4. Bit of a pricy solution but may be worthwhile.

The small ones on 1/4” arbors

2AA548CE-10C4-413D-93E0-138A5F42441E.jpeg

Bit late in answering this thread , I have a T4 Inverted in an Aldi ally router table for making my miniature mouldings works well made perspex plates to fix to guide the only trouble with the router spindle stop weak bent after a short while and plunge stop is plastic fitted to 6mm nut spun round after a few actions, My remedy for the spindle stop was to remove it altogether and use two spanners and the plunge stop i made a new one out of perspex not broke yet , I will post some pics if any help

Back