Trend T11

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clockie

Established Member
Reaction score
I recently had the plastic speed magnet come loose and rang Trend to see about getting a spare. I ended up talking with a women, who what she did not know about the T11 was not worth knowing. I order it and it arrived the very next morning.
It is so refreshing to talk to someone who knows their job. I was so impressed. Just thought I would mention it.
By the way, it is a router I don't like, the balance feels wrong, but it's what I have, so I will use it.

glad to hear you have had good dealings with trend. my experience has been the same although this was for custom router cutters. what is it about the balance of the router you don't like? I have a T11 in the table but several dewalt 625s which are essentially the same router and its the best performing router out there. it also seems to be the industry standard, every workshop I go to uses them.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

I have a T11 and the bottom bearings went just a month out of warranty, cost me £60.

I am a hobby user therefore the machine is not used very often.

Not a happy chappie.

Andy

I have the De Walt version and it gets a lot of abuse as it's my hand held day to day 1/2" jobbie. I can't fault it it is bullet proof IMHO. :wink:

I always used to have pleasant dealings with Trend, customer service was very important to them. I have an old T9, its not had that much use but does feel like a quality bit of gear.

I cant speak for any of the newer routers as I havent used them much or had dealings with supply/returns for years but I'd prolly go for one of their smaller models when my old bosch finaly dies.

Back