***TREND*** ROUTING COMPETITION - Third Place

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbie_Neil

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all

Before I start I would like to say a really big thank you to the judges for the time that they have put in. Thank you for your time in making this happen to Chris, Keith, Wood1000, Tony and Steve.

The judges had to award up to five points, for each contestant, in each of the following categories: -

Originality.
Quality of joint/s used.
Proportions.
Choice of materials used.
Quality of finish.
Did you find it pleasing?

The standard of the entries has been very high and we have all enjoyed the WIP photos along the way. Thank you all for taking the time to enter.

We had a very close finish with Ian and Neil joint third, with only a few points separating them from second place.

Very well done to Ian and Neil.

The winner and second place will be announced at midday. :wink:

Cheers
Neil

Well done Ian and Neil.

Any chance when the winner is announced that you can post thread links or images of the final projects to save everyone from going into search mode.

T

Well, I don't quite know how my table could score the same as Ian's fantastically skilful work :shock: , but many thanks to the judges for putting me one place higher than I expected! :D

Cheers,
Neil

Neil":2ohejywl said:
putting me one place higher than I expected!
Hell's teeth; it puts me at least two places higher than I expected... :shock:

Well done Ian and Neil. :D I shall go and re-read the threads now you've saved me the effort of going and finding them! :oops:

Cheers, Alf

I think congratulations to all of us who put in time and effort and skill into the competition, and trend for the prize.
well done Neil, Alf and John

Ian

Back