Trend router table help please

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mock

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone shred some light on this router table i have been offered 'Trend NS-R MODEL with a cast iron table .And can not find anything about it on the web Mock

Attachments

• trend router table.jpg
    trend router table.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 98
  • trend 1.jpg
    trend 1.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 99
Is it actually a Trend table or are you just going by the branded switch? I think they used to sell the switch separate years ago for people making their own tables.

I don't think I've ever seen a router table with a cast iron top, I couldn't imagine Trend making one as cast or extruded aluminium tat is more their style.

Trevanion":3vhvvur2 said:
Is it actually a Trend table or are you just going by the branded switch? I think they used to sell the switch separate years ago for people making their own tables.

I don't think I've ever seen a router table with a cast iron top, I couldn't imagine Trend making one as cast or extruded aluminium tat is more their style.
Well he seems to think it's a trend .But you could be right in saying we could be going by the switch Mock

It looks a bit like the Ryobi/Record table, apart from the solid shelf.

Pete

Very much like the record power router table but it's black not green did they sell black one;s Mock

Back