Trend lettering templates...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woody

Established Member
Reaction score
Trend lettering templates. Any one used them :?: I think They will be good for children's names on toy boxes.

Woody

Woody,

I've been looking at them aswell. There's a few future projects that call for letters and funny enough a name to a toy box is one of them :)

The only thing that has put me of buying them before is I think there a bit expensive.

Charley,

I'm going to sound a bit like an advert for Trend here, but so far in over twenty years of using their products I have always been happy with the value for money. I know what you mean though, on the face of it they do appear expensive, but so far the build quality has lasted the test of time. A couple of times I have gone for the 'cheaper' option and ended up buying trend, at the end of the day, when the 'cheaper' option had let me down :(

I think I will go and buy the lettering set and give it a go - I'll let you know what I think In a new post.

Woody

I'll probably get them next year at the Ally Pally show as I don't need them just yet and you never know they might have a special deal on. ( I doubt it though :? )

Back