Trend CRT Mk2

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V,

Is this for the Freud? 4 machine screws (M8 would do, or whatever screws into the base plate, which you'll maybe remove anyway), countersunk into you router plate or whatever you are using. Just re-read your post, do you mean the plate? No screws, gravity does the job.

Noel, confused...

You're quite right, it's for the Freud router.

The way I understand it I buy a plate from Trend, remove the base plate from the router and screw the Trend one in it's place. This Trend plate then screws into the underside of the CRT Mk2 table - it's these screws for fixing the plate to the table I'm wondering about.

I would imagine it's something like an M6 or M8, but SWMBO has tidied up and I can't find the manual :oops:

V.

vormulac i think you take the plastic plate of the base of the router then put the screws in ,

It would appear from perual of the manual (thanks again David) that I require 4 'Csk UNF10x32x3/4" PH' screws to mount the plate to the table. What on Earth are they??

Countersunk and Philips head, but why, when every other screw in the thing is a nice straightforward M-something do they have to go to some arcane fastener for this bit??

Does anyone recognise this type of screw?

V.

Latest posts

Back