trebor woodworking machines?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea about the company, but their Web page is an old fashioned http:// rather than the more modern and more secure https://

That might be why your browser is sulking. It's nothing to be scared of, despite the dire warnings. Just don't give them your credit card details.

Old fashioned html for old fashioned equipment. It seems logical.

The website is old and runs through Zen Cart (software that has not been used for c. 10 years and which I wouldn't trust to be secure)
put their details into companies house: TREBOR WOODWORKING MACHINES LIMITED - Filing history (free information from Companies House) and you will see that they are currently filing accounts for a dormant company - and have been apparently since the outset - suggesting that they have never legally traded... intriguing - a pattern I have never seen before!

not sure I would trade with them

Quick check to companies house has the owner running 3 companies and all the other people employed there are listed as resigned. It would appear from that they didnt like working for, plus the company itself has been renamed 3 times.

I'd avoid for piece of mind. Also their google reviews are only 2, one of which says avoid. Their site is copyright 2021. All sounds like it would be problematic to deal with them. Or rather the sole employee/owner.

Thanks for all of your tech sleuthing. I will avoid this lot then. Does anyone know of reputable dealers with this sort of inventory? I'm primarily interested in table saws of a small but solid build

Hi Jimmy, there is a guy with a company called Machinery22.co.uk He has a nice Wadkin AGS 10, single phase. He'll restore them for you if you want either. Hope that helps!

I went there once to discuss working with them.
Buying, selling, service, warranty etc.
I was doing a lot of wood machinery repairs and service around the time.
They had a large stock by of used equipment.
After visiting, I chose not to work with them.

Back