Travel Insurance

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone taken any out recently and are happy (or not) with what they got? Just looking for some trusted and objective recommendations.

Cheers

Tim

Hi Tim,

I've used 'TMSM Travel Insurance from Club Direct' online for a number of years (usually single trip - up to 30 days worldwide). I have never had to make a claim (fortunately), so I can't vouch for their side of the bargain. They do however offer very similar cover for a lot less than many other online brokers.

cheers,

Ike

I have used 'insure&go' for the past 3yrs and never had problems but also never claimed.

I claimed for a camera (which I dropped at the airport in a bag on whilst returning to the UK), from Tesco. They were excellent, speedy and efficient. They offered new-for-old and the initial offer was a little low (it was an old fully manual SLR camera so difficult to cross reference to todays cameras) and I submitted some information on its features and they lifted the offer without question.

I think the backend to Tesco is Direct Line.

Adam

Tim

We (OK - my wife) researched this in-depth and the most comprehensive cost effective annual policy we obtained through Clarke Roxburgh brokers in Evesham.

Roger

Back