Trains Tractor and Truck

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalboy

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been very very quiet on the model/toy front even though I still have a waggon to complete that will be put on hold for even longer.
I have had a request for a train, tractor and Truck.
The Train is the Old 99, plans by T and J, well actually just a loco as there will be no carriages
The Tractor which is the Spock again plans by T and J
The Truck is the Mercedes with the original back and not the beaver back as I built a while ago.
Anyway today I have been studying the plans for all three as well as started to cut up some of the wood for all three.
Anyway, what I will be doing is building all three at the same time call me mad if you want but I do like a challenge.
I will start a separate post for each of these just hope I do not get confused.

Dalboy":3p76pwbf said:
…...
Anyway, what I will be doing is building all three at the same time call me mad if you want but I do like a challenge.
No doubt there will be several folks Tracking your Truck build to Make sure it does not go off the Rails.

CHJ":2b5jg799 said:
Dalboy":2b5jg799 said:
…...
No doubt there will be several folks Tracking your Truck build to Make sure it does not go off the Rails.

It could be interesting, each of these will not be as long as the half-track build as they appear a lot easier. I have already done some rough cutting tomorrow will see these being planed down to size in relation to thickness and width then divided into their respective build piles. once that is done each will be in their own post

Think I would be tempted to colour wash each project pile just to ease the brain ache keeping them segregated.

No need for that there are only three models can't get confused the person who these are for also want two turned soldier nutcrackers I may even start those as well OK maybe not :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will be preparing quite a bit of wood at 1/4", 1/2" and 3/4" thickness as all three have wood of that thickness.

Back