Traditional Tools site

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I finally got all the domain issues resolved and the Traditional Tools website is back at the www.traditionaltools.us domain. The home page where you can find Lyn's and Alf's reviews is at www.traditionaltools.us and the portal which contains the photo galleries, forums, links, etc. is at www.traditionaltools.us/cms/
If you were linking to the site through my estimatortools.us domain please update your bookmarks.
Thanks for putting up with the mess while I got this straightend out.

Roger.. more log-in / registration issues I'm afraid...

I can't work around an error page that asks for cookies to be enabled... mine aren't disabled...

can't log in, can't try to re-regester, can't post as Anon...

'pologies for being a PITA... :oops:

glad to see the site back home again...

No, Mike, MY apologies. :cry:
The problem usually is caused by old files (cookies and cached temporary files that point to the old locations). If you know where the cookies on your computer are stored, go there and delete any cookies that have "cms" in them. To clear temporary files in Internet Explorer go to Tools->Internet Options and the General tab. In the "Temporary Files" section click on the button that says "Delete Files".
Other browsers should have similar steps.
If you still have problems please PM or email me and we'll work them out.
Thanks!

Latest posts

Back