Track saw information

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingkiki

Reaction score
Hi,

just a quick one after some information. Does anyone know if the festool ts55 can run on the mafell/Bosch tracks? I know the mafell/Bosch can run on the festool.

thanks in advance

No. It works the other way round - Festool and Makita saws (with the exception of the TS75) can run on each other's tracks, similarly the Bosch GKT55 and the Mafells run on each others tracks and will also run on the Festool/Makita tracks

I have a couple of Festyool corded saws TS55 and TS75), a Makita DSP600 cordless and an (old) Bosch GKT55CE so I have beenable to do the comparisons first hand :rolleyes:

Mr Tracksaw, aka Peter Millard has youtube videos on fully compatible tracks and part compatible an I think there is one where he modified a track to suit.

You can't modify a Festool rail to take a Mafell saw - the "hump" is in a completely different place and the Festool hump is a lot wider. Both Bosch and Mafell saws have two slots machined in their bases - the wider (Festool) one is normally filled with a plastic moulding which you need to remove to use the saw on a Festool rail

Back