Track cycling over the last week....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikNak

Established Member
Reaction score
OK.... so i'm very interested/keen to watch any forms of track cycling.

So imagine my delight when last week we were treated to days of the sport, and to roar on our team to various victories.....

However... as i knew i wouldn't be able to watch the whole of Sundays final events i set the Tivo box to record - from 2 till 6, then decided i'd add an extra hour just incase it over-ran, so effectively i set it to record till 7pm.

We (my other half also enjoys the track cycling, even tho oddly she cant ride a bike :) ) then sat down late Sunday afternoon to start watching it from the beginning.

Imagine my horror then, when the final blue ribbon event, the men's Madison race started, only to find out that the BBC had decided to then move it to the 'Red Button' and let the tennis take its place.

I think we just about saw the firing gun and the race start...... and then...... tennis :shock:

"Thats ok" i thought, stupidly as it turns out..... i'll watch it on 'catch up'..... nope, exactly the same..!!

So I/we missed the whole of the apparently thrilling race, which saw Mark Cavendish fall off his bike...!! only to remount and with his partner Sir Bradley Wiggins, go on and win the race...!!

So...... can anyone point me to a link somewhere on the net that will enable us to watch the whole of the race, and not just a few moments of highlights..?? Here's hoping..... :(

Nick

Back