Tpt125 triton thicknesser extractor

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rorton

Established Member
Reaction score
Recently bought one of these, brilliant piece of kit for the money but it’s messey!

I have a nilfisk aero vac, but it doesn’t stand a chance with what this machine kicks out!!

at the moment, I’m running it without the dust chute, otherwise with no decent extraction that gets blocked up too.
was hoping that something like the record DX1000 or rutlands equivalent would perform ok. Not ideal, but I don’t have space to put a big extractor.
anyone with a triton or similar lunchbox type thicknesser have any experience?

I got a damn fine Laguna for sale that would fit your needs

Thanks, do you find it ok? I was looking at that specific one. I’m making a real mess at the moment!

It's great - beats the 'henry' I had it hooked to when I first got it haha

Edit
Dont forget, it's a 4" hose on the vac, so you need an adapter of sorts - I cant remember if the vac came with one or I bought the 'add-on'

thanks, that's given me some confidence. I bought an adapter to convert the 100mm to the size of the tpt125 already but ill probably get the kit anyway so I can use it with the sander - I can use the Nilfisk for the car then and it not be full of dust!

Latest posts

Back